Thursday, May 1, 2008

Writing Challenge: Day 31


I can't believe it's already May. This is called the Cape May Butterfly. I thought it was lovely and wanted to share it with all of you.

I got up at the crack of dawn, unable to sleep, because I hadn't met my word count for yesterday. I did manage to hit it and it was so nice to be up when the house was quiet and the day was new. My mind was fresh and the story seems to have more cohesion.

Tonight, my goal (besides the word count) is to make it to the Champagne Rose Chat over at The Wild Rose Press. It will be my first "official chat" and I hope to post my book cover and advertise the release date.

I hope you all have a great writing day.


Sherry

2 comments:

K.M. Saint James said...

Yeah! for your first chat. I hope it's everything you want it to be.

I love the picture.

Oh for me, yep, I'm writing. Hit my word count the last three days and I'm back to it again.

L.A. Mitchell said...

Yeah for you gals...I did not hit yesterday :( After roller skating tonight--of all things--I hope to. Happy writing!