Friday, August 15, 2008

The New WIP



Okay, I loved the hamsters on the hula hoop but it's time for a change and an update. I'm working on my new WIP, working title Witness for the Damned.

It's a 60k(I hope)romantic suspense targeted to Harlequin Intrigue. I know, I know. I said I wouldn't submit anything else to them until they came looking for me. Yeah, well.

It's a really cool book, my herione is a PI accused of three serial killings in Historic Fort Worth. The only one who believes she didn't do it is the hero, her ex-lover. He's an ex-FBI agent, now Tarrant County Sheriff, who puts his job on the line to protect her and help her find the real killer.

So, it's back to work for me on the thing I love to do best: Writing!

Happy Writing, Friends :)

1 comment:

L.A. Mitchell said...

I had to learn the blurb from your blog? How unfair is that? LOL...sounds great. Congrats on the latest review, too. You're on a roll :)