Saturday, July 26, 2008

Expect the Unexpected


Long and Short Reveiws has given HERE COMES THE BRIBE 4 Books out of 5.

Yes, I expected to be reviewed. But not for months! This unexpected attention has completely taken me by surprise. Like hamsters and hula hoops!

I love this story and am truly happy for the great reviews by friends and family, it amazes me each time to read that someone found pleasure and enjoyment in reading about Cole and Andi. I can't wait to submit my next romcom, Breaking All the Rules!!

It's the classic best friends turn lovers story, but with a couple of unexpected (and sexy!) twists thrown in along the way. It was the first book I ever wrote that I actually laughed out loud while writing it.

Of course, it needs some revisions. Hopefully, they won't take too long.

7 comments:

L.A. Mitchell said...

I just saw this one this morning. Congrats on another wonderful review!!

Have a great time next week...we'll miss you:)

K.M. Saint James said...

I miss you already!

The review is simply fabulous, and well deserved.

Did you get it posted to Wild Rose Press? You know me, always the nag for promotional opportunities.

Mary Malcolm Duncanson said...

Just noticed, but did you know that you're also on the Best Seller list on The Wild Rose Press website? Thought'cha should know. Congratulations on all the buzz!!

Mary Malcolm Duncanson said...

Sorry! *lol* I just scrolled down further and saw that you already know that. *grin* But I'm still excited for you.

Marilyn Brant said...

Sherry,
Congrats on this!!! And, also, I just wanted to say how glad I am that I had a chance to meet you, Mary and Terri in SF :). Conversation to be continued in D.C--with, hopefully, L.A. and Sandra, too!!

Unknown said...

Bought Here Comes The Bribe on Fictionwise yesterday and finished it last night. Loved it. Came looking for you on the web and found your blog. Keep writing!

Sherry A Davis said...

Laura, you're my new best friend :) Thanks so much for taking the time to read HCB.

Sherry